A Half Bound Guest Book has a genuine leather spine with leather triangle corners. The remaining cover is covered with a patterned paper. Tooling is applied to the front and back cover along the paper edge along each corner.
Each book is made to order, simply choose your desired colour, wording and paper.
Choose from a choice of decorative patterned papers to match your chosen leather, see photograph for options.
Headbands are hand sewn to compliment your choice of either gold or silver lettering. The top page edges and endpapers (first and last page) are also coloured to match.
- Choose a presentation box to store and protect your book.
When bought alongside a Guest Book or Photograph Album a made to measure Solander Box is £100 and a Slipcase is £40.
These boxes are covered in a bookcloth, the closest possible match to your leather choice (unless an alternative colour is specified) and are internally lined in either gold/silver paper to match your books theme.
To personalise your book choose the wording and style of the lettering (See photographs for options) you require on the front (upto 50 characters).
For Example: Mr and Mrs Smith
September 25th 2021
Grace and Edward
- The Guest Book is landscape and measures approx. 19x26cms and 1.5cm thick.
- Made with 240gsm acid free paper, available in Ivory or White.
- Books are made with 60 pages, giving you 30 if you only want to use the right hand page, and have a few built in 'guards' to allow you to add a small number of photographs or mementos without splaying the book.
- If you require a different number of pages, want to be able to add more emphemera or would like a book with a specific themed binding feel free to contact me to create a bespoke size.
Please note leather is a natural product and has such a piece may contain minor imerfections. Colour can vary a little from skin to skin, and when viewed on a computer can also be affected by your computer monitor settings.
Handmade 1/2 Style Leather Guest Book
Custom made and personalised books will only qualify for a refund if an error has occurred on my part or arrives damaged. Please ensure you check all personalisation details you give me carefully as refunds will not be given for supplying incorrect details.
Refunds are accepted on all non-customised books provided they are in the same condition as when they were sent and I am notified within 14 days of purchase.
Return postage will be paid by the customer unless a book has arrived damaged.
All returns must be returned to Briar Rose Books within 14 days of notification of a refund request.